Translate

Thursday 12 July 2012

Eleni Foskett Interview!!

Eleni Foskett is a normal 14 year old girl, but she has been in a few TV shows. She was in Tracy Beaker Returns as Kitty (for 2 episodes) and in Coronation Street as Lyndsay (for 4 episodes)! Acting is what she loves to do, so yeah! Just enjoy the interview!



Q1. What is the highlight of your career?
I'd say everything; I love the fact that my 'career' is what I love to do 'act' I am so lucky in that respect!! :D

Q2. How many auditions have you been to?
Altogether? About 40 odd?

Q3. How old were you when you decided you wanted to be an actress?
I was about 6/7!

Q4. What was your reaction when you found out you were in Tracy Beaker Returns?
I was over the moon; my mum and I were literally dancing around the house! Hehe :')

Q5. Who was you closest friend on the set of TBR?
:D I love everyone on set; I can't pick a favourite! xx

Aw, so kind! Q6. As you've announced you have been playing Lindsay in Coronation Street for the past few days and it's your big scene tonight! Are you a fan of the show? :D
I love the show! :D I am so lucky and privileged to be part of the show!

Q7. If there was one show you could act in, what would it be?
Ermm, I'd love to do a comedy series; similar to Gavin and Stacey, that would be cool!

Q8. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Nelson Mandela :')

Q9. How did you get into acting?
I joined a ballet class when I was about 5 so I've always loved performing, then I joined a stage school ad eventually a drama class, I fell in love, haha!

Q10. What's your most embarrassing moment?
One time I tripped in a pool in-front of loads of people, that was pretty embarrassing :')

Q11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Tibet, that would be awesome! :")

Q12. Any messages for fans?
I don't consider anyone as 'fans' I don't like that term, but I'd like to thank everyone for their support and loveliness, thank you! :)

Thats the end of our interview with the amazing and inspirational Miss Eleni Foskett! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment